Monday, November 22, 2010

Fantastic French Toast

I really wish I could remember where I found this recipe so credit could be given where it's due.  I remember when I came across it I thought, "Why do I need a recipe for French toast?"  But this is so good and I don't think I will ever make French toast again without it.  It's very simple and has quite a bit more milk than I would normally use but I think that is why I like it so much.  Sometimes there is just entirely too much egg on my toast and it looks like an egg sandwich rather than French toast.  I will be posting an apple cider syrup recipe sometime soon that would be delicious with this.  Enjoy!


2 eggs
½ c. milk
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
3 T. flour
6 slices of Texas toast

First beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients with electric mixer. Dip both sides of bread and place in hot buttered pan. Flip over when browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment