Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cheddar Garlic Biscuits

I first had these at Red Lobster several years ago and I managed to duplicate the recipe (about nine years ago I think?!).  Since then, I have perfected it by adding fresh garlic to the dough and DOUBLING the cheese!  They are yummy and so easy with Bisquick! 

4 c. Bisquick
1 1/3 c. buttermilk (regular milk will work just fine too)
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 cup butter
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2. parsley

Preheat oven to 450.  Combine Bisquick, milk, cheese, and garlic until a soft dough forms.  Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I use an extra large cookie scoop).  Bake 8-10 minutes.  While baking, melt butter and combine with garlic powder and parsley.  When biscuits are finished baking, brush with butter mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment