Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bento #3!

So I'm already getting tired of this box and my ONE accessory (silicone baking cups).  I picked up some edible color markers which are pretty cool.  But today, I'm on a mission.  I will be scouring the world wide web in search of bento accessories!  You just can't even imagine how cute these little lunches can be.  It is my mission to make them cuter every time!  I'm hoping that I can make them SO cute that my ten-year-old will get jealous of the two-year-old's lunch and want one herself.  That way, maybe she would try to eat something that was healthy...you know, if it was cute enough. :)






















In today's lunch we have:

  • peeled and segmented clementines
  • slices of ham, rolled and cut
  • string cheese, cut
  • Froot Loops
  • Pringle's Stix
  • fruit leather hearts
  • bread cut outs colored with edible color markers

No comments:

Post a Comment