Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Meal Planning


I was doing so well...posting a new recipe every single day.  I was cooking.  I was cooking a LOT.  Trying at least one or two new recipes a day.  Some were great.  Some....not so much (don't worry, I don't post those).  So here I am today...with nothing to post.

Why do I have nothing to post?  Because I didn't make a meal plan for this week!  I'm telling you people...if I take the time to sit down and plan out what I am going to make for the next two weeks, I make it!  If I don't make a meal plan, I don't cook.  It's as simple as that.

I really encourage you to try this.  It helps you get your grocery list organized (so you aren't running to the store every day for "one more thing") and helps you feel more organized.

I'm including some sites here with templates to help you along.

Gotta run.  My timer is going off which means my Totino's Party Pizza is done....because I didn't make a meal plan this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment